If you are looking for a simple but tasty dinner tonight, then you will love pork chops. These are a family favorite that is super simple to make and provides you with a great alternative to dinner. Parmesan Crusted Keto Pork Chops – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Cooking the pork chops on top of the baking sheet will allow them to crisp up on both sides and keep them from becoming soggy.
- Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, spicy brown mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, oregano, basil, and Italian seasoning. Dredge each chop in the mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides.
- On a large plate, spread the Parmesan cheese into a thin layer. Coat the mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan cheese on both sides. Place the pork chops in a single layer across the cooking rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then broil on high, on the top oven rack for 3 to 4 minutes or until chops are nice and crisp and golden brown.
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: net 1.5g
- Protein: 44 g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.