If you love Olive Garden Alfredo, you must try this 5 star low carb, egg free, gluten free copycat version of Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce! Alfredo sauce is great on pizza, zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash, chicken, and more. Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce CopyCat – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 to 1-1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan combine heavy cream, butter and cream cheese. Bring to a simmer, then keep it simmering until all is melted and mixed well.
- Whisk in the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer this for 15-20 minutes on medium-low heat, just until it thickens enough to coat a spoon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over zucchini noodles, in place of red pizza sauce, or for dipping. It’s great with grilled chicken or shrimp too.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.