Mini-Frittatas are great for a meatless breakfast idea, and these tasty mini-frittatas are also low-carb, Keto, low-glycemic and gluten-free. These healthy frittatas come together quickly for a nice breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Mini-Frittatas With Mushrooms And Spinach – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 oz mushrooms , thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded
- 3/4 cup spinach , cooked and drained (about 8 oz fresh spinach)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat, and add thinly sliced mushrooms, sprinkle with salt, and cook for about 10 minutes until mushrooms soften and release juices.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. Spray the muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix. Stir spinach, cooked mushrooms into the egg mixture. Ladle the egg mixture into greased muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.