Low carb, sugar-free margaritas just in time. Fresh lime juice, tequila and a touch of orange extract for real margarita flavour without the extra carbs. Low Carb Margaritas – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 ounces good tequila white
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener optional
- Crushed ice
- Kosher salt for rimming optional
- In a cocktail shaker or a measuring cup, combine tequila, lime juice, orange extract and sweetener, if using.
- Fill two margarita glasses or old-fashioned glasses halfway with crushed ice.
- Divide mixture evenly between glasses.
- If you like a salted rim, run a wedge of lime around the outside of the glass before filling with ice and dip in a plate of kosher salt.
Serves 2. Each serving has 3 g of carbs. 140 Calories; trace Fat (2.3% calories from fat); trace Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 1mg Sodium.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.