What is better than eating a juicy cheeseburger or a fresh, hot slice of pizza? Combining the two of course! Even better that the two combined? When you eat a bacon cheeseburger pizza that is also low carb and gluten free. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large Pizza crust (⅓ of the dough)
- ½ cup Marinara sauce (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1 tbsp ghee or lard
- 1 small white or brown onion, chopped (70 g/ 2.5 oz)
- 250 g ground beef (8.8 oz)
- 2 large or 4 thin-cut slices bacon, sliced (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese (85 g/ 3 oz)
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese for pizza (85 g/ 3 oz)
- ½ cup sliced pickled cucumbers (78 g/ 2.7 oz)
- ¼ salt or more to taste
- Optional: more ketchup & mustard for garnish
- Prepare the pizza crust and Marinara sauce (will add extra cooking time). Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F. Heat a large pan greased with ghee over a medium-high heat and fry the onion for a few minutes, until fragrant. Add the minced beef and cook until the meat is opaque and cooked through.
- Add the mustard, ketchup and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When done, take off the heat and set aside.
- Spread the marinara sauce on top of the baked pizza crust. Add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with cooked beef and bacon pieces.
- Finally, add the sliced pickles and transfer into the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and optionally drizzle with some mustard and ketchup.
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 slices, ¼ pizza)
|of which Saturated||16.8||grams|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4%), protein (21%), fat (75%)
Recipe By Martina Slajerova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.