This bread is a low carb, perfect as a great breakfast or for a quick snack in between meals. It also freezes beautifully. Homemade Low Carb Blueberry Bread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Servings: 12, Calories: 155kcal
For the Bread:
- 6 eggs
- 9 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2/3 cup Monkfruit Classic can reduce to make the bread less sweet if desired
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
For the Icing:
- 2 tablespoons Monkfruit Powdered
- 1 teaspoon butter melted
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- dash of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a regular loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter.
- Beat eggs, Monkfruit Classic, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon until combined.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and beat again until combined.
- Stir in the coconut flour until thoroughly combined.
- This part of the instructions has been updated. To keep the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan, spoon a small amount of batter in the loaf pan, then sprinkle a couple of blueberries on top. Continue layering batter then blueberries a couple of times ending with batter on top. This will keep the blueberries spread out and they will not sink to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes or until knife inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool for 5 minutes.
- For the Icing:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth. Can add more heavy whipping cream if needed.
- Drizzle over warm bread.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.