A nice breakfast muffin. The combination of cinnamon and orange is perfect. The aroma as they are baking will make your whole house smell wonderful. They taste and smell so good you might want to bake some everyday. Easy to bake cinnamon orange muffins are low carb, paleo and keto friendly. Enjoy them in the morning with coffee or tea. Cinnamon Orange Keto Muffins – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil, melted (but not hot) 120 ml
- 4 large eggs whisked
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 3 Tablespoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice 5 ml
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Stevia or other Keto sweetener, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add stevia to taste.
- Pour into muffin pans (use silicone muffin pans or grease the metal muffin pans). This recipe makes 12 muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.