Talk about a fusion of world cuisines! Cubes of avocado are folded into chimichurri—an Argentinean sauce made of chopped parsley, cilantro, garlic, vinegar, and oil—to create a Latin variation on bruschetta, a classic Italian starter. Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 Tbs.)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 6 1/2-inch-thick slices whole-grain or ciabatta bread, toasted
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, oregano, and black pepper in small bowl.
- Whisk in oil, then stir in cilantro and parsley.
- Fold in avocado cubes.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto toast slices, and serve.
Calories: 247, Carbohydrate Content: 20 g, Fat Content: 17.5 g, Fiber Content: 6 g, Protein Content: 5 g, Saturated Fat Content: 2.5 g, Sodium Content: 431 mg, Sugar Content: 2 g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.